Monday, April 26, 2010

FIT2001 - Week 7

This week, we have a new tutor coming in replacing the previous one. This new tutor seems to be more serious than the one before. The environment feels differently all of a sudden. But I'm not sure whether its a good thing or not.

One side, made me feel there is more tension in the air and less relaxation than previous tutorials, but the other side, made me work even harder and within the time limit of the tutorial combined with the pressure exerted from the tutor. It might be a good thing, since I work harder under this condition and it lets me to see that I might be working under this environment in the future, and this environment that I felt gives me a glimpse as to what environment I'll be in at work. It is also enables me to cope with the pressure and "get use to it".

1 comment:

  1. hahahha....oh dude, i am not serious...i am a friendly person....at the same, you should be serious in doing your tasks too..which will benefit you in getting good marks...anyways, it is a benefit for you than me...:)keep blogging..

    ReplyDelete